Reverb’s innovative Metal Additive Manufacturing technology is invented and developed by the core team. This technology uses solid monolithic metal feedstock.
The benefit of this technology includes:
• High density (as high as 99.5%) as-built;
• Parts have uniform strength that does not depend on build direction;
• Highly energy efficient (10-100 times more efficient than other metal AM technologies)
Machine systems based on Reverb’s technology are:
• 10 times lower in capital, operational, and maintenance costs
• Office environment compatible with office equipment-level safety and health requirements for operation and maintenance
We offer a new technology that alleviates metal AM related pain points.
Metal Additive Manufacturing (metal AM) is a transformative force, revolutionizing multiple sectors of industry.
This illuminating document provides a comprehensive exploration of Reverb, a leading player in the realm of metal Additive Manufacturing, and how their cutting-edge technology is reshaping industries.
Download Our White Paper
To download the white paper and join our mailing list, please fill in the form below: