Reverb’s innovative Metal Additive Manufacturing technology is invented and developed by the core team. This technology uses solid monolithic metal feedstock.
The benefit of this technology includes:
• High density (as high as 99.5%) as-built;
• Parts have uniform strength that does not depend on build direction;
• Highly energy efficient (10-100 times more efficient than other metal AM technologies)
Machine systems based on Reverb’s technology are:
• 10 times lower in capital, operational, and maintenance costs
• Office environment compatible with office equipment-level safety and health requirements for operation and maintenance
We offer a new technology that alleviates metal AM related pain points.
Over the last decade, Additive Manufacturing (AM) or 3D printing has often been touted as the holy grail of manufacturing. While AM has shown several advantages and has proven to be a complimentary technology to traditional manufacturing, it has not lived up to all that is promised.
In this article, we take a close look at some myths and separate them from reality, specifically related to metal AM.
Download Our White Paper
To download the white paper, please fill in the form below: